Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dream 4

Last night I dreamt I had to take care of a Coldplay members girlfriend who suffered from Anemia. She needed a blood transfusion and nurse M helped me set up the line. In the dream the line didn't look anything like real IV tubing. It also kept leaking and a large amount of air got into the line and had to be taken out.
I don't know which member he was supposed to be, but the woman wasn't Gwenyth Paltrow, although she did have straight long blond hair.
After I had discharged her, the Coldplay member came back into the hospital and started to hand me a large empty dark maroon colored duffel bag. He pointed to a small compartment on the side which he said contained a special phone that he would use to contact me if his girlfriend needed help. It looked and felt like something the size and shape of a quarter was sewed into the fabric.
I said to him "Why don't we just cut it out, then you could have your bag back." I went and got my scissors and did that. He showed me how to use it and then he left.
I watched them drive away and noticed that there was a new ice cream shoppe next door to the hospital. Weird.

No comments: