Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dream 3

Why do I always seem to have at least one dream a night about work. Usually I'm late, or I can't find my patients, or I lost my work shoes etc. I haven't worked in eight days and yet I still dream of it every night. Last night I couldn't get my patients bed straight enough in the room for her to see the TV. In real life it does bother me when a bed is crooked and the TVs are too small and far away from the patients. Why dream of it last night?

Another dream I had last night was about kittens. The fam and I were returning from our week long vacation and as we walked up the driveway, we noticed over 100 kittens living in our shed. Most of them were orange. Not light orange like a real cat, bright orange. There were two that had lots of freckles above their noses and Hus commented "Those two look just like M's twins". I have no idea.

No comments: